Returns and Exchanges Policy
We believe in providing our customers with high quality products and best-of-class service. If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with an item you have purchased on our Site, you may return it for a refund or exchange within 15 Business Days of the Canada Post delivery date. A flat shipping charge of CDN$5.00 will be charged for returns.
Please note the following conditions apply:
- The item must be returned within 15 Business Days from the date you received your order from Canada Post (according to your order's tracking number)
- The item must arrive in original, re-saleable condition, properly packaged in a box, bubble envelope, or polypack envelope
- You are responsible for returning the item to our warehouse in Toronto, but we will provide you a Return Label to do so (see the Returns and Exchanges Instructions below)
- The Return Label’s postage will have already been paid by us, but a flat shipping charge of CDN$5.00 per return will be deducted from your refund
- For clothing, the item must be returned in new, unwashed and unworn condition, without any scuffs, scratches, stains, or tears, and must have the original tags attached (if the item arrived with tags on); we recommend you try the clothing item on with an undershirt
- Certain items cannot be returned, such as customized items, on-demand items, and opened media items (DVDs, CDs)
- A refund will be issued to you in the original method of payment (credit card or PayPal account)
- Returns are generally processed 2-3 Business Days from the time we receive it back from you; please allow an additional 2-5 Business Days for your credit card provider to apply the refund to your credit card
- We will make every effort to fulfill an exchange request; if we do not have your requested exchange item on hand, we will issue you a full refund (less a flat shipping charge of CDN$5.00) for your returned item
- For clothing, you can exchange an item for another size or colour of the same item you purchased, or for another clothing item of equivalent or lower value
- You can exchange an item for like-quantities only e.g. you cannot return a T-shirt and request two T-shirts in exchange, even if the order’s total value is the same
- You can exchange an item for an item of equivalent or lower value i.e. you cannot return an item and exchange it for a more expensive item, it must be the same or lower price than the original item
Returns and Exchanges Instructions
- To return a purchase, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your name, order #, and reason for your return. Please allow 2-3 Business Days for processing your return request.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your return request, plus detailed instructions on how to send your item back to us. Instructions will include how to “Print a Return Label”, which you will need to do. Note: you will be asked for your Order No., which was emailed to you in the subject line of your Order Confirmation email (which you received after placing your order).
- Once you have completed the “Print a Return Label” form, click “Get Label” and you will automatically receive an email from Canada Post with your Return Label attached (in pdf format). Open the Return Label and print it on your printer.
- Ensure your item is securely packed and wrapped. Tape the Return Label to the largest side of your package and do not tape over any part of the barcode on the label. Do not bend it around the sides or end of your box or envelope. Please make sure the label bar code and address is completely visible.
- Mail the package at any Canada Post retail outlet or drop it in a Canada Post Street Letter Box. Note: if the package cannot fit into a Canada Post Street Letter Box, it must be taken to a retail outlet.